There are two ways to park:
- Parking mode: you can activate the parking mode if you just want to stopover and continue your trip later (also possible outside the business area).
- Terminate rental: You have arrived at your destination and want to park the car to end the rental process altogether (only possible in the business area).
This is how it works:
- Park the VW Taigo and switch the gear selector to "P".
- Activate the handbrake by pressing the button at the bottom of the center console labeled with (P).
- Before leaving the car, make sure that all windows & doors are closed.
- Remember to take all your personal belongings and leave the car in a clean condition.
- You got all your stuff & are outside the vehicle? Now you can choose in the app between "End rental" or "Swipe for stopover" if you want to continue your ride later.
- Please remember to use a parking disc if required for parking.
- You couldn't find a parking disc in the glove compartment? Leave a note with the current time and the expected parking duration behind the windshield.
- You do not need to purchase a parking ticket in publicly managed parking spaces within the business area. Those costs are on us.
- Never terminate nor pause your ride on private parking spaces, private premises, in backyards, underground parking garages or multi-storey car parks.
- Always adhere to the road traffic regulations and make sure that there are no parking restrictions for your chosen parking space within 48hrs after you will have left the car (i.e. no stopping zones).