This is how your rental with MILES works:
- You can find all available cars in your MILES app on the map view. If you are looking for a specific model, you can use the vehicle filter.
- Found the car you want? Now you can either reserve your MILES for 10 minutes for free or rent and unlock it directly.
- Check the car for damages as soon as you are standing next to it. You can easily report new damage via the app.
- Now enter your pre-defined PIN or use Face ID/Touch ID to unlock your MILES. Open the car, get in & start your trip.
- Want to make a stopover during your rental? Activate the parking mode by swiping the 'Slide to stop over' button in the app. Exit the parking mode again whenever you wish to continue your journey.
- Are you done with all your stops and would like to terminate your rent completely? As soon as you have parked the car, you can end the rent by clicking the 'end ride' button. You will then receive your invoice by email.