- The Sprinter has got an automatic transmission. The gear selector is located right to the steering wheel instead of the center console.
- Use the gear selector to adjust the required driving mode.
The rear-view camera makes parking easier and turns on automatically as soon as you select reverse gear. Nevertheless, please keep a close eye on your surroundings and ask for help when maneuvering!
Light automation system
- The light automation is located left to the steering wheel. You can also adjust the light manually.
- Note: Shift the regulator to “Auto”. Afterwards, the head and rear lights will be switched on and off automatically, and you prevent a battery discharge after you have ended the ride.
Navigation & music
You can connect your smartphone and the sprinter via Bluetooth in order to listen to music or use the navigation on your phone.
- Connect your smartphone via Bluetooth
- Select “Connect device” on the home screen
- Select your device as soon as it appears on the screen
- Accept the confirmation code on your device
- Accept the data protection policy
- You are connected successfully!
A USB-C charging port is located behind the windscreen on the driver’s side, that you can use to charge your electronic devices.