All our Audi Q2 are vehicles with automatic transmission that are started and stopped per keyless go (start/stop button).
And this is how it works:
- First of all, make sure that the vehicle is clean and ready to be used once you got in.
- Take your time to adjust seat, steering wheel and mirrors properly. You've got 3 free parking minutes for that. The handles and levers are located under the steering wheel and at the front and side of the lower edge of the seat. You can adjust the mirrors via the driver's door dashboard:
- The switches to turn on the light are located between the steering wheel & driver's door. It is best to set the light to automatic. That way you won't forget to turn it on or off:
- In order to start the engine, step on the brake pedal & press the start/stop button at the same time. The gear selector should be in position 'P'.
- Now shift the gear selector to 'D' to move forward and to 'R' if you want to move backwards.
- Release the handbrake & the brake pedal.
- As soon as you take your foot off the brake, the car slowly starts to roll by itself. This applies to both forward and reverse gear!
- Now gently press the accelerator to start moving. That's it - you are ready to go.