You can find our partner gas stations on the map in the app. Refueling there is free of charge for you throughout Germany!
We recommend you to refuel when the fuel level is below 25%. If the tank level is below 5%, you must refuel, otherwise the rental cannot be terminated.
💡 This is new: From now on, you no longer pay with your fuel card, but via our app.
Here's how it works:
- Go to the nearest partner gas station and stop the vehicle next to a free pump.
- Before you start refueling, start the refueling process via the app by clicking on "Refueling".
- Enter your PIN or use Face or Touch ID in order to proceed.
- Before you take the nozzle out of the gas pump, select the pump number in the app and click on "Unlock nozzle".
- You now have 60 seconds to take out the nozzle. The right fuel will be shown on the screen.
- Now please fill up the car. When you're done, put back the nozzle.
- Wait until the app has confirmed that the process in completed. Done! 😎
- Refueling only at the partner gas stations in the app free of charge. If you have filled up at another gas station, we will charge a handling fee of 15€.
- Please make sure you fill up with the correct fuel. For wrongful fueling we charge a handling fee of 150€ plus any incurred costs for the damage & the towing service.
- We do not cover refueling abroad. We recommend that you fill up your MILES at a partner gas station in Germany before you cross the border.
- On longer rides you'll use more fuel. Please always make sure that the next user won't find the car with an empty tank.
Good to know:
If the fill level is already below 25% at the start of your rental, you fill up the car & you have started the ride at the standard km rate, we will credit you 8€ as a thank you.