You can find our partner gas stations on the map in the app. These currently include selected Aral & TotalEnergies gas stations. Refueling there is free of charge for you throughout Germany!
We recommend you to refuel when the fuel level is below 25%. If the tank level is below 5%, you must refuel, otherwise the rental cannot be terminated.
💡 This is new: From now on, you no longer pay with your fuel card, but via our app.
Here's how it works:
- Go to the nearest partner gas station and stop the vehicle next to a free pump.
- Before you start refueling, start the refueling process via the app by clicking on "Refueling".
- Enter your PIN or use Face or Touch ID in order to proceed.
- Before you take the nozzle out of the gas pump, select the pump number in the app and click on "Unlock nozzle".
- You now have 60 seconds to take out the nozzle. The right fuel will be shown on the screen.
- Now please fill up the car. When you're done, put back the nozzle.
- Wait until the app has confirmed that the process in completed. Done! 😎
- Refueling only at the partner gas stations in the app free of charge. If you have filled up at another gas station, we will charge a handling fee of 15€.
- Please make sure you fill up with the correct fuel. For wrongful fueling we charge a handling fee of 150€ plus any incurred costs for the damage & the towing service.
- We do not cover refueling abroad. We recommend that you fill up your MILES at a partner gas station (Aral & TotalEnergies) in Germany before you cross the border.
- On longer rides you'll use more fuel. Please always make sure that the next user won't find the car with an empty tank.
Good to know:
If the fill level is already below 25% at the start of your rental, you fill up the car & you have started the ride at the standard km rate, we will credit you 8€ as a thank you.
💡 All conditions & detailed information about our fuel bonus can be found here.
Coming soon: Our network will be expanded in the future with many more suppliers and partner filling stations! ⛽️