You would like to start or terminate your rental at BER Airport? No problem! MILES has reserved parking spaces for you only 400m away from Terminal 1.
BER Terminal 1
- The direct route to Terminal 1 is via the highway A113, exit 'Flughafen Berlin Brandenburg'.
- Our parking spots are located on parking lot P4, level U1. This parking area is located outside and is an open parking space, without a roof.
Here's how you enter / exit the car park:
- You don't need to buy a parking ticket: There is a barrier in front of parking deck P4. Please wait in front of the barrier so that the chip in the windshield can be scanned.
- After scanning the chip successfully the barrier automatically opens. Please note that you do not need a ticket in order to enter the parking lot.
- Finally: Park your car on any free designated parking space between the other carsharing vehicles.
- If you would like to exit the Car park P4 at the airport with your MILES, please press the bell attached to the barrier at the exit in order to open it.
Good to know:
- The drop-off or pick-up fee at BER is € 5.
- There may be a sign in front of the parking lot that says "occupied". This doesn't mean that there are no free parking spaces. It only means that the parking area is reserved exclusively for carsharing.