You can only terminate your rental in the MILES business area!
Please make sure that you are not in a red marked no-parking area as you terminate your rental.
And this is how it works:
- Remember to take all of your personal belongings & get out of the car first. Afterward, you can end the rental via the "End Ride" button in the app.
- Before you confirm the action with "Yes", please double-check the info in the pop-up window to make sure you've chosen the correct option.
- The vehicle will be locked automatically, and your ride will be ended.
- Afterward, you will get a summary of all information related to your trip in the app.
- In addition, you will receive your invoice by e-mail.
Good to know:
- Depending on the vehicle type, you can start your rental in one MILES city & end it in another.
- All information about city-to-city trips can be found here.