The most common causes for not being able to end the rental are:
- Vehicle is not in the business area
- Vans: The key transponder is not in the designated slot in the glove compartment.
- Windows & doors are not closed
- Engine is not switched off
- Vehicle does not have reception (under a bridge, in a parking garage, etc.)
- No internet connection
- No more data on your smartphone
Good to know
If there are connection problems, you have the option of deactivating the mobile data and activate the parking mode via Bluetooth. Afterwards, activate the mobile data again and end the rental as usual.
❗️ Please note that you can generally neither pause nor end your rental in underground garages or other covered parking spaces.