At MILES, we want to help limit the spread and have taken additional preventive measures.
Additional measures at MILES:
- ✅ Increased cleaning intervals of our vehicles.
- ✅ Reinforcement of our cleaning teams and additional equipment with disinfectants and gloves.
- ✅ Increased disinfection of surfaces and heavily used areas such as steering wheels, gear shifts or touch screens.
We follow the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), federal agencies, and other health organizations to keep up to date and ensure that we take effective action.
The operation of our car sharing fleet will not be deferred but will be maintained taking these measures into account.
Measures how you can protect yourself and your environment*:
- ✅ Regular and thorough hand washing & disinfecting hands regularly.
- ✅ If possible, sneeze and cough in handkerchiefs, dispose of them immediately, then wash your hands
- ✅ Avoid major events and trips in crowded form of transportation
Take care of each other! If we all work together to ensure that these measures are respected, we are certain that we can handle this situation together.
*Based on recommendations from the Robert Koch Institute.