At MILES you can pay with credit card and PayPal. Please note that on your credit card, 3D Secure must be enabled.
What's a payment profile?
Your payment profile contains your registered payment method & billing address. These are used to invoice your rides and other related costs.
You can create up to two payment profiles in your MILES account:
Private payment profile
Your private payment profile is automatically set as your default payment profile when you register.
It contains your personal address, e-mail address and payment method, which you provided during registration.
Professional payment profile
After successfully setting up a private payment profile, you can also add a professional payment profile to your account to separate business & private trips.
Here's how it works:
- Open the app, go to the main menu and open the "Account" section.
- Under "Payment profile" click on "Create professional profile".
- Enter the payment method you want to use for your business trips.
- Now enter all required business details (email address, company name, billing address and VAT ID of your company).
- You can switch between payment profiles at any time.
- Please make sure to select your preferred payment profile before the start of your ride. It is not possible to change the payment method and invoice after the ride has ended.